₹999.00 - ₹331.00
(as of Jul 11,2022 16:54:17 UTC – Details)
- Coir or coconut fiber is a natural fiber extracted from the outer husk of coconuts and is widely used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes and mattresses.
- Coco Coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut.
- The coir fibers are tough and strong with excellent scraping properties, helping remove dirt and moisture from any footwear.
- The coir fiber is wildly known for its excellent water-resistant capabilities and is elastic enough to twist without breaking.
- The fiber fully absorbs water, almost identical to how cloth absorbs water.
Made of 100% coconut coir fiber. Durable, Eco-friendly material to scrub shoe soles clean. Its coarse fiber is designed for heavy traffic entrances. The heavy-duty PVC backing helps prevent the doormat from sliding.
The doormat is sleek to blend with the entryway and the bristles are the perfect length for effective shoe scraping.
This mat provides stylish decor for your front door, lobby, patio, garage, office, or other kind of entryway.
It is easy to clean. Just shake briskly, or scrape mud off. For a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse it. Allow your mat to air dry before using it again. Do not use bleach.